CYCLEOPS Super Magneto PRO
The Trainer Built for Tri-Geeks, Podium Chasers and First Time Finishers Alike.
SuperMagneto Pro combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use our SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape—and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of our trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One.
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
• EASY SETTING Warm up before you ride hard.
• ROAD SETTING Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
• INTERVAL SETTING Step up to a more intense workout.
• MOUTAIN SETTING Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because we designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced fl ywheels add to the realism.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we've refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
• SuperMagneto design provides progressive resistance for any ride type and rider
• PowerTuned technology matches flywheel inertia with 4 adjustable and distinct resistance curves. Easy, Flat Road, Interval, Hill
• Lower and wider stance for more stability while sprinting
• New single hand, single side bike attachment with self centering cone for easy bike entry
• New single point leveling feature for quicker easier use on uneven surfaces
• Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying.
• Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
• Completely pre-assembled units for faster use from the shop floor to your home
• Fits 29” wheels
• Real Rides Race Day DVD Included (RRP £25)
• Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
Tell a Friend