We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all of our customers - both on the website and in-store; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Three types of cookie may be used during your visit to the Site:
These allow the site to store content from page to page and are deleted after each visit, such as the current basket.
Which are saved on your computer for a certain period (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. An example of when we might use these cookies would be to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit.
Third party cookies
We may choose to use some third party cookies such as Google / Google Adwords and Google Analytics cookies so that we understand where you have linked to our Site from for example.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which for explanation purposes we have grouped together follows:
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we will have to cancel a product or service you have with us.
We send out newsletter's and special offers, usually every 2-4 weeks. We only do this for customer's that have consented to us using their email address for this purpose. You may consent to this at the checkout stage by ticking the appropriate box, or when signing up for a loyalty card in the shop, again by ticking the appropriate box on the form.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you when you interact with our business, including through:
1. Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
2. Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We may use your personal information to:
• Administer our website and business
• Personalise our website for you
• Enable your use of the services available on our website
• Send you goods purchased through our website
• Send you non-marketing commercial communications
• Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
• Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you may unsubscribe at any time from by logging in to your Account. You can also inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter by emailing email@example.com
• Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information); this will also include third party email processors
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
• Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
• Where necessary due to a transfer or sale of the business.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
• Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
• You may choose to complete the purchase of goods via PayPal, Bank Transfer, or through our payment services provider, Realex. We will share information with our payment services provider(s) only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make for product purchases on our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we have policies limiting access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where necessary.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (this is “marketing”).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and, in each case, you have opted in to receiving that marketing. You will also receive marketing communications from us if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and gave us your consent as part of that process.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Site and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting out of marketing messages will not prevent you receiving non-marketing messages from us, for example relating to products ordered from us, responses to customer service queries etc.
1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; If the request is easy / straightforward there will be no charge attached and provision of such information will be subject to:
• The request being made electronically
• You providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity
Requests will normally be dealt with in 21 days. Information of your right to complain to the regulator can be found by following this link
2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You have the right to instruct us to amend any inaccurate information rectified at any time. You also have the right to be forgotten (excepting for legal reasons for holding your information.
4. You may instruct us at any time to correct or update the personal information that we hold about you.
5. You may instruct us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it or holding it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
3. One such third party website link is via integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order.
This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
3. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned by The Edge Sports Ltd, our registered business address is 37-38 Kinsale Road Commercial Centre, Kinsale Road, Cork.
We are Registered in Ireland and our Company Number is 484755; our VAT number is 9749387J