Make Every Workout Count
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
• Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
• Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
• Best-selling trainer in the USA.
• Compatible with Zwift and other indoor apps
• Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app.
• Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
• PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
• Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
• Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
• Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
• Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
• Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
• Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
• Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
• Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
• 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
• This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
• Trainer tire recommended.
• Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
• Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
• Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
• Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid²
Check out our Turbo Trainer Guide:
ALL BIKE ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY MINIMUM 7 DAYS FOR COLLECTION OR DELIVERY
Shipping And Handling Orders up to €50 Ireland or Northern Ireland will incur a €5 p+p charge. Orders above €50 are delivered free of charge, except for bulky or heavy items - which include for example: Bikes - variable cost - Kids €14.99, Adult Road, Hybrid and MTB €19.99, E-Bike (€50), Super-73 (€200); Smart Turbo Trainers and SUP Boards are €10. These rates are based on DPD shipping. Should you wish to choose UPS instead as your desired courier at the checkout rates will be slightly higher based on their higher charges.
UK Shipping post Brexit: Shipping Costs are a flat €10 for most items to accomodate extra charges on our side for customs. If your order is under £135 / 150 euro, will need to pay VAT to us - our current (UK produced) e-commerce system does not have a way of distinguishing. You may need to pay import duties to the courier on items that you receive, if they are manufactured outside of the EU or UK (most items). For all orders over £135 / €150:
1. We will refund the VAT that you have paid to us (if any - e.g. kids helmets have 0 VAT). You will be charged 20% import VAT before delivery.
2. Any import duty will be calculated by UK Customs and charged by the courier (usually DPD) before delivery - For bikes this is 14%; Sports footwear 16.9%; SUP boards / Turbo Trainers 2.7% and neoprene wetsuits are 8%. A text / email link will generally be sent to you.
3. There will be a small admin fee from DPD - around £4.50 / £5 (UPS and FedEx charge a far higher fee).
Orders outside of Ireland incur an extra shipping charge, depending on location and total cost, and this will be shown at checkout. Most EU destinations - France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium are free for orders over €100 but prices for shipping are very high further afield - for example Greece.
Bikes sent outside of Ireland will be sent as we receive them from the supplier to prevent the chances of the bike being damaged in transit. This will mean the bike will have to be assembled professionally on arrival before use.
We subsidise shipping as much as possible, whilst using reputable shipping companies to try to ensure the best and safest possible delivery to you.
We despatch your order within 24 hours (standard shipping days, Monday - Friday) where items are in stock. Orders received before 11.30am that are in stock and available (not at the warehouse) will be despatched on the same day. Overnight delivery is used for Ireland and Northern Ireland. 48 hour delivery as standard to the UK mainland (e.g. if we despatch Monday, you will usually receive Wednesday). International orders are generally received in under 7 working days. Please note that the couriers will not guarantee the above delivery times but they hold true almost always.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
For orders made from and/or delivery to Ireland or the European Union, 21% VAT is included where applicable. All other orders are VAT free.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 30 working days for a refund less the cost to us of shipping the goods to you initially. Your refund will be paid within 15 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or if we have sent you an incorrect item.
Any goods returned must be in the same perfect condition as when purchased (including their packaging). Some items cannot be accepted for return due to safety or hygiene reasons - Cycle Helmets and sunglasses are included in this category.
All returns should be sent to this address (and can be returned by hand if you are local) with a note requesting whether you wish for a refund or exchange:
The Edge Sports Internet Returns
37-38 Kinsale Road Commercial Centre , Kinsale Road, Cork T12 P8KF
If you are returning from outside of the EU, and if we have to pay any charges to receive the item that is returned, you agree that this will be deductable from your refund. We recommend that you state the item is a "Product Return" so that no customs charges should be levied before arrival to the shop. You are fully responsible for any return that you send to us until we receive it. Please use a tracked delivery method for your own peace of mind.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
The business is based in the Republic of Ireland and the currency is Euro. We can process directly in Euro and GBP only. If you have paid with a bank card based in another currency, you may be subject to transaction fees and exchange rates that are outside of our control. If you then need a refund, we will refund the amount required, but due to currency fluctuations and bank fees you may not see the exact amount returned to your bank account. We apologise for this!
If you cancel an order while it is in transit to you, you will be charged a minimum of €7.50 to cover the cost of the return shipping (this is for orders in Ireland). The cost will be higher outside of Ireland. We promise that we will only charge you the actual cost to us, there will be no further surcharge. This cost will be deducted from any refund due for the item(s) returned.
Warranty Returns Policy
Please either call into the shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your purchase as follows:
If you are emailing, we will contact you to find out more information about the issue before you send the goods back to us. You will need to pay return postage to us, we will pay the postage of the replaced / repaired item back to you.
All returns to The Edge Sports either by post or to our shop MUST be in a clean condition or for Health and Safety reasons the returns manager will not be able to accept them.
Delivery to the UK has changed since January 1st 2021 due to the UK's departure from The EU.
We will be sending all UK orders using DPD which will incur a £5 UK customs charge in addition to a 20% VAT charge imposed by the UK Government on all orders above €150/£135.